The Home Paternity Test Kit provides accurate testing for paternity in the comfort & privacy of your home. The test kit determines the probability that a male is the biological father of a child with 99.99% accuracy. Other DNA relationship tests are also available by using a home DNA testing kit.
If you will not need the DNA test results for any legal reasons, you can save time and money by ordering the home DNA testing kit. It is important to note that home testing kits cannot hold up for court purposes.
Everything needed for Paternity Test Results including shipping are included in the Test Me DNA Home Test Kit.
HOW IT WORKS
ORDER HOME SWAB KIT
COLLECT DNA SAMPLES
Home Paternity Testing Includes
Home Paternity Accuracy
Home DNA Paternity testing is performed at the same laboratories as our Legal DNA Test, and includes the same level of accuracy. All samples are tested twice to ensure quality control. Results provide users with the highest levels of accuracy that you can trust. Every paternity test offered by Test Me DNA typically compares 21 genetic markers.
Buccal Swab Collection Procedure
- Verify the collection kit contains a self-adhesive envelope for each individual testing. Each envelope should contain two(2) packages of sterile cotton-tipped swabs and a white name label.
- Collect only one individual’s DNA at a time. As you are collecting each person’s sample, remove the swabs from the sterile package and discard the wrapper. Do not touch the sterile cotton tip of swabs or lay the swabs on any surface prior to or after collection.
- FOUR(4) SWABS ARE REQUIRED FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL COLLECTED. Use one swab per cheek quadrant (top left, bottom left, top right, bottom right).
- Before you swab, swallow. This is NOT a saliva test, do not suck the swab. Vigorously brush the swab against the inside of the cheek for approximately ten(10) seconds per swab with the same force used when brushing your teeth.
- Hold swabs by the sticks for approximately one minute and allow them to air dry.
- Write the name of the individual whose sample was collected on the white label. Fold, DO NOT WRAP, the white label around all four(4) swab sticks.
- Insert all four(4) swabs, cotton end first, back into the self-adhesive envelope. Seal the envelope.
- After collecting all individuals DNA, place the collection kit containing the samples into the prepaid FedEx shipping envelope provided.
**ONLY ONE PERSON’S SWABS SHOULD BE INSERTED INTO EACH ENVELOPE. ENVELOPES CONTAINING MORE THAN 4 SWABS WILL NOT BE TESTED.**
Flexible Options Make Testing Easy
Test Me DNA is a nationwide paternity testing company with a large network of locations. We can deliver testing kits anywhere in the United States and provide sample collections anywhere you are located. If test participants are located in different locations near or far we can provide services to accommodate.
Fully Accredited DNA Laboratories
Test Me DNA uses DNA testing services from Labcorp that provides the highest level of accreditations available. This ensures that you are receiving the highest quality service available and that every single test performed is carried out using the strictest and highest standards.
Legal Paternity Testing
Many times individuals are only testing for curiosity purposes, and once they receive results find themselves needing to attend court. Here at Test Me DNA, we hope you get the answers you are looking for. We do not want you to have to pay for another test down the road. If you have any reason to believe that you will need the results for a court case in the future, choose the Legal Paternity Testing. Appointments are required for Legal DNA testing. You can call to schedule your DNA appointment today.